332d, Posted for: Whole Community

Inferences Podcast

Posted by: Behnam Jafari

{"ops":[{"insert":"Thanks to Dr. Elder and Dr. Nosich deeper discussion on Inferences I am now able to review my own understanding of this element. During their explanations, I found the following helpful ideas which I already did not notice although I had heard and read a lot. \nIt was great that I could internalize a critical adverb which I already missed about Inferences definition. That is \"Continuously\". We define Inferences as to make sense of the world CONTINUOUSLY. This sands out to me because I thought Inferences as once-time act instead of a continuously one. Therefore, I should be aware of my inferences anytime. As Dr. Elder explained by analogy of breathing the air."},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"I found Significance, Clarity and Accuracy as major standards to apply to Inferences. "},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"I should be aware of also what I am not inferring when I am inferring of something? And also that thing itself?"},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"The role of Inferences in our mental health and our relationships also was very insightful to me."},{"attributes":{"list":"ordered"},"insert":"\n"},{"insert":"\n\n\n\n\n\n\n"}]}

Comments

Posted by: Gerald Nosich

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hello Behnam,\nNice insights! (Notice, that all four of yours are inferences that you draw.)\n"}]}

Top ▲