Blog Post: Critical Thinking: Going Deeper Through our New Podcast Series

Linda Elder
Mar 29, 2022 • 2y ago
Critical Thinking: Going Deeper Through our New Podcast Series

{"ops":[{"insert":"In a previous blog I offered some suggestions for those of you who are just beginning to learn critical thinking. For those of you who already have an initial understanding of the "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"Paul – Elder Framework for Critical Thinking"},{"insert":", Dr. Gerald Nosich and I have initiated a podcast series entitled "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"Going Deeper"},{"insert":". In the first series within these series, we are burrowing into the "},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"elements of reasoning"},{"insert":". This first series is titled: "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"The Analysis of Reasoning: Going Deeper"},{"insert":". Thus far we have posted five episodes focused on "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"purpose"},{"insert":" and "},{"attributes":{"italic":true},"insert":"questions"},{"insert":" in reasoning. We hope these podcasts help you continue to internalize critical thinking and apply it in your life. We intentionally do not include visuals in these podcasts so you may listen while not looking into your computer. We do at times refer to other materials in the community which we hope you will pursue after watching or listening to the podcasts. You can find these in our new podcast section here: "},{"attributes":{"color":"#0563c1","link":"https://community.criticalthinking.org/videoSeries.php?id=29"},"insert":"https://community.criticalthinking.org/videoSeries.php?id=29"},{"insert":"  \n\nWe welcome your comments on these podcasts.\n"}]}

378 Views     1 Comments

Submit a comment

Comments

Posted by: Kisha Johnson

{"ops":[{"insert":"I have found the podcasts to be incredibly helpful. Having the opportunity to “think” these ideas into my thinking has proven to be a great way to move up from “practicing” to “advancing”. Keep up the GREAT work!! It is making a difference!! \n"}]}