3y, Posted for: Whole Community

I Have A Name

Posted by: Joseph Halter

{"ops":[{"attributes":{"italic":true,"color":"#0047b2","size":"huge","bold":true},"insert":"I Have a Name"},{"attributes":{"align":"center"},"insert":"\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma "},{"insert":"\nSome people have met me and know me well or may I say not well?\nSome people have met me, but hardly noticed me.\nSome people have not met me… only time will tell.\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma."},{"insert":"\nI am a fighter; destroyer and I bring pain and fear.\nI am deceptive and a mystery to all.\nI am a chameleon and the way I mutate is not clear. \n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma"},{"insert":"\nYou cannot see me, but you can feel me and see my destruction.\nYou cannot hear me, but I can hear you breathe and halt you.\nYou cannot smell or taste me, but I am good at sensory reduction.\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma"},{"insert":"\nFear me or fear me not. \nIgnore me at your peril. \nPity those since I am a freak of natures plot.\n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma "},{"insert":"\nStop me if you will but it be a real challenge for the human mind. \nSocial unity, smart choices, and respecting my rules are the way keep me down.\nSome are trying hard, but I am still evil and evolving in time. \n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma. "},{"insert":"\nPeople think they have their “rights” when dealing with me, but this is my shame.\nPeople from the left or right or political bent call me names but I am making my own stigma.   \nEvasive, contagious, insidious, and deadly is my game. \n"},{"attributes":{"bold":true},"insert":"I am an enigma"},{"insert":". \nI have a name. \n\nComposition created by J Halter\nFootnote: This composition relates to the pandemic. Your feedback is welcomed. \n"}]}

Comments

Be the first to comment!

Top ▲