3y, Posted for: Whole Community

Newbie here

Posted by: Sarah Blue

{"ops":[{"insert":"Fellow critical thinkers,\n\nI am thrilled that you are here and I am super-interested due to my recent enrollment into a Culture, Diversity, and Ethnicity class at Capella University here in North Carolina online. I want to become active here and learn as much as I can.\n\nTruly,\nSarah Blue\n"}]}

Comments

Posted by: Joseph Halter

{"ops":[{"insert":"Greetings Sarah and glad that are have joined the Community for Critical Thinking! The authors and fellows do a super job in helping us understand the framework for critical thinking. I would recommend that you read "},{"attributes":{"link":"https://www.criticalthinking.org/files/SAM_Ethical%20Reasoning_2009.pdf"},"insert":"Understanding the Foundations of Ethical Reasoning"},{"insert":" since it provides a great working definition for ethics and critical thinking framework. \n"}]}

Posted by: Joseph Halter

{"ops":[{"insert":"I am not sure if the full guide is offered here under the community, perhaps, someone can point the way or add to this. Thanks\n"}]}

Posted by: Susannah Johnson

{"ops":[{"insert":"Hi Sarah, welcome. I'm curious about how you're leveraging CT with your CD&E work and would love to hear more about it. \nSusannah\n"}]}

Top ▲